Print this out. Take to your local Staples. Save money!
Staples continues to be one of my favorite stores. Since applying for their rewards card, I have become a very regular customer, and their great prices and deals keep me coming back.
But wait! My computer crashed due to a virus for the second time this year. I brought it to my local Staples in Union Square in Manhattan and they did not just fix the problem, they took extra precautions on my behalf so this would stop occurring They made great suggestions and could not have been more helpful and supportive. Doing business with a store that treats their customers the way my local Staples treats me, especially during that blog crisis where I was without my desktop for 3 days, makes all the difference in where I choose to spend my money.
In conclusion, I started shopping at Staples for the great deals, I continue to shop at Staples for the absolute superior service I receive each and every visit.
Disclosure: This is my unsolicited opinion related to my experience this past weekend. I received no compensation for this post. I am always free with my opinion when I have a complaint, I feel it is just as important to praise folks when you are treated well.
AND, here are some notable deals coming up for your holiday shopping starting right now!
- 65% off Windows 8 Pro software (normally $199.99 for only $69.99) – PRE-Black Friday Deal online!
- Select HP, Windows 8-based PC’s for $299.99 and up (more than $200 in savings) – Black Friday Early Bird Deals In-Store; 5am – Noon!
- 44% off Canon PowersShot Digital Camera (normally $179.99 for only $99.99) – Cyber Sunday and Monday Deal!
- Staples will open stores on Black Friday at 5 a.m. (an hour earlier than last year).
- Holiday promotions already started!
- Special offers for MOBILE SHOPPERS will start at 11 p.m. Thanksgiving night – these will be HOURLY FLASH SALES!