Samsung Electronics America, a market leader and award-winning innovator in consumer electronics, welcomes in a new era in kitchen organization with the launch of its LCD Refrigerator with apps. This first-of-its-kind refrigerator is a huge advancement over the daily clutter – schedules, calendars and recipes – that now covers consumers’ refrigerators.
“I’m a busy working mom with four kids and I juggle a lot on a daily basis. With so much going on, it’s important for me to stay as organized and connected as possible,”
“What I really like about Samsung’s refrigerator is that all of the apps I need are loaded into one LCD screen. Whether I want to leave a note, check the weather, or figure out what’s for dinner, this fridge organizes it all for me.”
Samsung’s refrigerator includes apps and features that are highly relevant and make sense for today’s busy families, including:
• Delicious recipes from Epicurious, to help make dinner and entertaining easier and more interesting
• Easy-to-use organizational tools, via Google Calendar, to keep track of all of the activities of the house
• A convenient notepad application for leaving notes and keeping in touch with family
• A new way to add enjoyment, ambience, and your favorite personalized music and comedy to the kitchen with Pandora®
• Family photos at your fingertips with Picasa Web Albums
• The latest updates from Weatherbug and AP News to keep connected with the world outside
I caught a minute of Vanessa Williams talking about this hot new innovation from Samsung:
Disclosure: I did not receive any compensation for this post, but I did get my paparazzi pic!