The Secret Life of Pets is a runaway hit!
In their fifth fully animated feature-film collaboration, Illumination Entertainment and Universal Pictures present The Secret Life of Pets, a comedy about the lives our pets lead when we leave for work or school. Max, voiced by Louis C.K., is a loyal terrier living a perfectly happy existence until his owner, Katie (Ellie Kemper) brings home Duke (Eric Stonestreet) a big, boisterous mutt she finds at the shelter. When Max and his unruly new “roommate” slip away from their dog-walker, they find themselves lost in the urban jungle of New York City. In an attempt to stay ahead of animal control and a rebel band of abandoned pets led by an unhinged bunny named Snowball (Kevin Hart), they put aside their differences to survive the epic journey back home.
The best part of owning your own copy of a terrific movie is that you can see it whenever you want, over and over again! The other reason I love to own a movie like The Secret Life of Pets is for the extras, and there are a ton of extras in this combo pack!
BLU-RAY™ EXCLUSIVES (Available on Blu-ray™ editions)
- How to Make an Animated Film – A behind-the-scenes look at how to make an animated film from the various departments that make up Illumination.
- Anatomy of a Scene – Filmmakers and animators take us through the multi-step process it takes to create a specific scene in the Secret Life of Pets
BLU-RAY™ AND DVD BONUS FEATURES
- Norman Television
- Mower Minions
- AND MUCH MORE!
And I met Duke! I mean Eric Stonestreet, who said he loved voicing a character in this movie:
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive will receive the above “The Secret Life of Pets” Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack!
Mandatory Entries: Sign up for my blog via subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Visit the GayNYCDad Facebook
page here, leave me a separate comment telling me you have done so.!
7. Follow GayNYCDad on
Instagram and leave a separate comment!!
8. Follow GayNYCDad on
Pinterest and leave a separate comment!!
9. Follow GayNYCDad on Google Plus! And leave a separate comment!!
10. Subscribe to the
GayNYCDad Youtube channel and leave me a comment here stating that
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, April 2, 2017. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.