Introducing the newest product, PediaCare® Cold & Flu Hydration replenishes vital nutrients lost from illness, plus provides immune-boosting antioxidants. Additionally, PediaCare® Cold & Flu Hydration contains less sugar than sports drinks, sweetened soda and juices, which can make stomach problems worse.
“When a child is ill, they can lose necessary vitamins and minerals that help keep them hydrated,” said Carol Bishop, senior brand manager, PediaCare®. “PediaCare® Cold & Flu Hydration helps keep a sick child hydrated by replacing the lost fluid and electrolytes – without the added sugar of other drinks – while also providing antioxidants.”
Cold & Flu Hydration is convenient and easy for parents to offer to their children. Packaged in single-use, premeasured packets, parents simply mix the grape-flavored powder with eight ounces of water and serve it to their child in a favorite cup. Convenient for at home or on the go, so kids can get better. Simple, easy and grape. Works for me! Especially with this year’s stomach bug going around, this new product is just in time, but it now!
For more information on PediaCare® and the full line of products, visit www.pediacare.com! We cannot afford any school sick days, my son is in 4th grade and this year’s attendance is part of his middle school application, these products are much needed this Winter!
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive a Pediacare basket which will include:
- Fever/Pain Relievers
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer / Pain Reliever with Acetaminophen – for infants
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer / Pain Reliever with Acetaminophen – for children
- Cold & Cough
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer Plus Multi-Symptom Cold with Acetaminophen
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer Plus Cough & Runny Nose with Acetaminophen
- PediaCare® Cold & Flu Hydration
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer Plus Flu with Acetaminophen
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer Plus Cough & Sore Throat with Acetaminophen
- PediaCare® Multi-Symptom Cold
- PediaCare® Nighttime Multi-Symptom Cold
- PediaCare® Cough & Congestion
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via a feedburner subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. “Like” my Facebook page here.
3. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
4. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
5. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
6. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
7. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, February 17, 2013. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.