“Command the Galactic Empire’s most menacing weapon and relive all the action! With pockets for up to 6 minifigures, this Transforming Toy Box™ can hold 1000 LEGO® bricks and unzips to a flat surface for easy play and storage. ZipBin® surface easily wipes clean with a damp cloth for any unexpected spill. LEGO® Blocks not included. ZipBin® Products – Contain the Mess, Not the Play™. LEGO, The LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configuration are trademarks of the LEGO Group.”
My son is 9 1/2 and is still receiving Lego sets as gifts, and happily so. He has been a Lego fan for years and shows very little signs of outgrowing this great building toy! Combine that with his, and every boy’s (and many girls!) love of Star Wars, this Death Star is a great carry case! I know you read about our recent trip to Disney where we went on the Star Wars ride 2x, and then we spent 2 days of our recent vacation watching all the Star Wars movies! We can’t get enough of this stuff! This case is great for bringing some of the kids Lego collection on trips to the grandparents, on vacation for a rainy day, or any other trip. And even though I want my son to use the power of the force for good, every now and again we find ourselves with a little Darth Vader who just loves walking around with his portable Death Star!
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above LEGO® Star Wars™ ZipBin® Death Star™ Transforming Toybox!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via a feedburner subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. “Like” my Facebook page here.
3. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
4. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
5. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
6. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
7. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, January 20, 2013. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.