From Disney and creative genius Tim Burton (“Alice in Wonderland,” “The Nightmare Before Christmas”) comes the hilarious and offbeat “Frankenweenie,” a heartwarming tale about a boy and his dog. After unexpectedly losing his beloved dog Sparky, young Victor harnesses the power of science to bring his best friend back to life—with just a few minor adjustments. He tries to hide his home-sewn creation, but when Sparky gets out, Victor’s fellow students, teachers and the entire town learn that getting a new ‘leash on life’ can be monstrous.
Complete with electrifying bonus features, “Frankenweenie” is alive with enchanting excitement in eye-popping Blu-ray 3D.
I have written about this movie extensively because I was lucky enough to be on a Disney movie junket to see this at its Premiere. It was terrific, here is my latest review from yesterday, this is a must have for everyone’s collection. My 9 year old son also loved it!
Here’s a teaser:
‘Bringing Sparky Back’ from Frankenweenie – The Original Short Film Bonus From Which The Animated Movie was Inspired!
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above Frankenweenie from Disney in 3D!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via a feedburner subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. “Like” my Facebook page here.
3. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
4. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
5. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
6. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
7. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, January 20, 2013. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.
Disclosure: I also received a copy of this movie. All opinions are always 100% honest and my own.