Perfect for Valentine’s Day—or just because…Box Full of Kisses expresses everything you couldn’t find the words to say. The answer to a gift-giving dilemma, it is a foolproof present!
The Box for Her and the Box for Him both include five products—each touching upon the five senses. Engage the sense of smell with Eau du parfum and cologne. Titillate your touch with body lotion (in the box for her only) and the Book Full of Kisses, which defines and illustrates thirty-six sensual smooches. Taste the spark between you with a Mouthful of Kisses breath mints (in the box for him only). Listen to your partner’s rapid heartbeat as you play the Kissing Game (deck of cards included) and see how many kisses the Kissing Card Coupons can get you.
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive a Box Full of Kisses for her! MSRP: $36
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via a feedburner subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. “Like” my Facebook page here.
3. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
4. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
5. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
6. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
7. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, January 20, 2013. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this post.