I am excited to share the following animals are or will soon be available at Build-A-Bear Workshop®:
- Disney Princess Bear ($23), beginning January 11, 2013. Is that Rapunzel?
- Harajuku Hugs Panda ($20), beginning January 18, 2013, we won’t go to Washington, D.C. without visiting the pandas at the National Zoo!
- Girl Scouts Thin Mint Bear ($15), beginning February 2, 2013 – just in time for all the Girl Scout cookie deliveries I have coming in!
Each of these new animals is launching with a line of matching clothing and accessories to make the perfect furry friend! Wouldn’t you love to have one?! Mine was personally delivered by Marlo Thomas 2 years ago, it still sits proudly in our living room bookcase!
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive a $25 Build-A-Bear gift card!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via a feedburner subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. “Like” my Facebook page here.
3. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
4. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
5. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
6. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
7. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, February 17, 2013. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.