What gorgeous clothes! When Shabby Apple approached me and offer to let me host a giveaway for you, my sweet readers, I reviewed their site to see what they had to offer. Gorgeous clothes and other accessories for my gorgeous readers!
And I always suggest you not believe me, go to their site, Shabby Apple.com, and see for yourself! Delicious!
But wait! I also have a coupon code for you: check the site for a 20% off code “NEWYEARS” until 1-31-13!
Follow along on Facebook, you never know when an extra special offer will pop up again!.
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive a $50 Shabby Apple gift card!
1.Sign up for my blog via a feedburner subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
2. Like them on Facebook and leave me a comment on the blog telling me you have done so!
3. Leave me a comment on the blog and tell me which Shabby Apple dress or item is your favorite!
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. “Like” my Facebook page here.
3. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
4. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
5. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
6. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
7. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, January 27, 2013. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information. USA addresses only!
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.