Prepare to experience the Power Rangers Super Samurai universe in an entirely new way. Using the hands-free
Kinect sensor, morph into the Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Pink or Gold Ranger and master the mystical and ancient
Samurai Symbols of Power to control the elements of Fire, Water, Sky, Forest and Earth!
• Become a Ranger! – Morph into your favorite Ranger from the Super Samurai series and ﬁght your way through
Moogers and the Nighlok.
• Wield Ranger Weapons – Activate the Spin Sword and Special Weapon power ups with poses!
• Pilot the Super Samurai Megazord – We Are United! – Control the Megazord in Mega Mode for epic battles
against Mega Monsters!
• Super Samurai Power Up! – Mega Mode, Super Samurai and Super Mega Mode are all playable in game!
• Train like a Ranger! – Train alongside your favorite Rangers for an intense Super Samurai workout session!
Kinect is my #1 video gaming console recommendation this year. I bought my own last December and I love it more than ever. And I am happy to repeat this for every Xbox 360 with Kinect review that I do. You can see right above that when you play the Kinect, you are transported into the game. You are the Power Ranger, in this game pick the Ranger you want to be! What amazing exercise to work as hard as the Power Rangers! You are immersed into the fight against the Moogers and Nighloks and you morph into any Ranger you want and perform the same amazing moves and attacks from the show! Wield Ranger weapons and control the elements!
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above Power Rangers Super Samurai video game for The Xbox 360 Kinect!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via a feedburner subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. “Like” my Facebook page here.
3. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
4. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
5. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
6. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
7. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, January 6, 2016. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.