Glee Lunch Cookbook
The Complete Third Season of Glee Arrives on Blu-ray and DVD August 14th
It’s time to pack those school lunches for your little gleeks using these easy recipes provided by the cast of Glee! Read on people, this is hilarious and delicious at the same time!
Emma’s Crustless Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
- 12 slices of bread
- Peanut butter
- Fruit jelly or preserves of your choice
- Toast 4 of the bread slices. These pieces will be used in the center of the sandwiches.
- After cooling, spread both sides of one center slice with peanut butter.
- Spread jelly or preserves on one side of the remaining non-toasted slices.
- Place two of the jellied slices on each side of the peanut butter slices. Repeat for each sandwich.
- Carefully cut off the crusts of all four sides of each sandwich.
- Cut each sandwich diagonally and serve.
- 8 medium potatoes, peeled
- 4 tablespoons flour
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- Canola Oil
- Using a grater, finely shred the potatoes.
- Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
- Heat enough oil to come up the sides the bottom of a deep fryer or pot.
- Form the potato mix into small balls and drop into oil.
- Fry till slightly golden.
- Drain tots onto paper towels.
- Season with salt and pepper. Ready to serve.
Finn’s Grilled Cheesus