It’s madness in the meadow with Shaun the Sheep and his flock of mischievous merrymakers! Shaun expertly stops the pigs from running amuck and turning the farm into a porky paradise. He amuses his friends when he falls head over hoof for a beautiful stranger, and demonstrates what happens when curiosity gets the sheep after a hot air balloon lands and causes mayhem in the meadow… From the farm, to outer space and everywhere in between, Shaun and his barnyard buddies know how to have a woolly good time!
We fell in love with Shaun the sheep when we met him in some Wallace & Gromit stories. He is highly enjoyable!
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above Shaun the Sheep: Shear Madness DVD!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via a feedburner subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
Updated! Extra entries:
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. “Like” my Facebook page here.
3. Friend me on Facebook, Mitch_GayNYCDad. Yes, that is 2 separate Facebook entries!
4. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
5. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
6. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
7. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
8. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, May 27, 2012. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.