Bob and his Can-Do Crew are making waves and having fun in five new, sea-themed adventures in construction in Bob the Builder™: Adventures by the Sea, sailing onto DVD, Digital Download and On Demand May 22, 2012 from Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment. From facing fears, correcting mistakes, doing good work and always getting the job done, Bob’s the man and when you’re on his team, life’s a beach!
Bob the Builder™ and his machine team “sea” lots of new ways to work together to get jobs done in and around Fixham Harbor in these five exciting stories. Scoop must make a creative seaside rescue to get the lighthouse lens shining again! Scratch realizes that admitting mistakes is the best way to be cool; the team comes to the rescue when Muck’s sandcastle compromises their big job. Scrambler shows that the key to bravery is admitting your fears. Bob and the Can-Do Crew get the job done and find success by the sea with sand, water, sun and friends!
· “Scoop’s Sea Rescue”
· “Pineapple Scratch”
· “Muck’s Beach Tower”
· “Here Comes Muck”
· “Scrambler Gets Clean”
DVD BONUS FEATURES
· “Digger with a Heart of Gold” Music Video
· “Mixin’ It Up” Music Video
Sometimes I miss the simpler days when my son was all about Bob the Builder. Now it’s all about war and video games. I enjoyed collecting the toys with him as well!
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive the above Bob the Builder: Adventures by the Sea DVD!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via a feedburner subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
Updated! Extra entries:
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. “Like” my Facebook page here.
3. Friend me on Facebook, Mitch_GayNYCDad. Yes, that is 2 separate Facebook entries!
4. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
5. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
6. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
7. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
8. Join me via Google friend connect on the blog and leave me a comment to tell me that you have done so!
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, May 27, 2012. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.