This spring, the most effective, fun, and safe way for a child to learn to ride is Wonderworld’s Flame Balance Bike, with a retail price of $99.00. No pedals, no training wheels, no problem! Decked out with bright orange flames, children will learn to balance and ride in style while boosting their confidence with their legs and feet leading the way! The Flame Balance Bike features Pneumatic rubber tires with extra long tube valves as well as rubberized handle bar grips for easy steering – which is also limited to prevent jackknifing. The cushioned leatherette seat gives kids comfortable support as the spoke-less disk wheels prevent little feet from getting caught. The adjustable seat height allows children to grow with five height positions adjustable from 13.5 to 17.5 inches and can hold kids up to 60 pounds.
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive a
1. Follow them on Twitter and Facebook, and leave a comment on Facebook telling them who this great bike would be for!
2.Sign up for my blog via a feedburner subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
Updated! Extra entries:
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. “Like” my Facebook page here.
3. Friend me on Facebook, Mitch_GayNYCDad. Yes, that is 2 separate Facebook entries!
4. Share this contest on your facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
5. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
6. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
7. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, April 8, 2012. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.