For busy, on the go families, SnoozeShade is the perfect stroller and car seat attachment that works as a blackout blind allowing baby to sleep and rest while the remainder of the family runs errands, attends Little League games or enjoys the day sightseeing on a family trip.
For babies and little ones in car seats and strollers needing to stay in their nap routine, SnoozeShade is essential!
SnoozeShade replaces haphazard drapery-job over baby’s stroller, offering a secure sleeping solution for baby. SnoozeShade easily attaches with Velcro straps to most strollers and car seats making it portable for your many wheels! The SnoozeShade blackout blind blocks 94% of light so babies can sleep anywhere! The protecting cover also shields baby from weather elements such as rain, snow, wind and sun with sunburn-preventing UPF50+ throughout, as well as insects and pests. Moms and dads can take their little ones everywhere and know they will be able to sleep under the SnoozeShade, which keeps them happy, healthy, and well-rested. SnoozeShade Original won a PTPA (Parent Tested Parent Approved) Seal of Approval.
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive a Snoozeshade-Hottest New Baby Product For Busy on the Go Parents!
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via a feedburner subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
Updated! Extra entries:
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. “Like” my Facebook page here.
3. Friend me on Facebook, Mitch_GayNYCDad. Yes, that is 2 separate Facebook entries!
4. Share this contest on your facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
5. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
6. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
7. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, April 8, 2012. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.