The makers of Centrum® multivitamins are introducing a new website called NutritionPossible.com that offers trusted information from health sources, nutrition experts and guided information through a unique self-assessment tool – for free!
The makers of Centrum® know that navigating the supplement aisle can be confusing and choosing the right foods to make sure you’re getting everything in your diet can be challenging. NutritionPossible.com was created to make nutrition information easy to access and understand. Everyone is different and our lives and needs are constantly evolving, so NutritionPossible.com provides tools and information to help you sort through the abundance of information and figure out what’s right for you. It’s a simple tool in a confusing landscape and focuses on three key areas – supplements, food & diet, and exercise.
This is the supplement aisle in the store where I buy my regimen of vitamins, etc. A little crowded.
I took the assessment on NutritionPossible.com to see if there was something more I could do to make this process easier. Reinforced again is the information that I need more fruits and vegetables in my diet. I am also getting older and am in some denial about how my increasing age is affecting me. I have an 8 year old child so I think I should be in my early 40’s at the most. I am that plus 10 years. What comes recommended is Centrum Silver, and my immediate reaction is that is for my dad. Then I look in the mirror and see all the silver in my beard and hair. Time to break through the denial and take the supplements that are appropriate for my age. After all I want to stay healthy to watch my son grow up and then enjoy grandparenthood, my ultimate goal.
I currently take supplements that I hear about from friends or on TV. Not very scientific. I also recently learned that while juice may provide Vitamin C, it is also mostly sugar water. Taking the fiber out of the equation makes drinking 100% fruit juice more of a negative than a nutritional aid, I was hoping I could drink some of my fruit quota, without the fiber it doesn’t count! The NutritionPossible.com assessment helped me to clarify what would be more helpful in the area of supplements, instead of what I currently do, which is hear about some miracle cure and run to the store to add it to my daily regimen.
I encourage everyone to take the assessment as well and see if it clarifies your vitamin needs. And I wouldn’t be your favorite blogger if I didn’t provide you with a high value Centrum coupon for completing the assessment, as well as a chance to win a gift card!
One lucky reader of the GayNYCDad award winning blog, will receive a $25 American Express Gift Card, rules for which are here.
1. Take the assessment on NutritionPossible.com, and share something you didn’t know you were lacking in the comments area of the giveaway.
2. Sign up for my blog via a feedburner subscription and confirm your subscription! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so and the RSS feed does not count.
Updated! Extra entries:
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/gaynycdad (click above right).
2. “Like” my Facebook page here.
3. Friend me on Facebook, Mitch_GayNYCDad. Yes, that is 2 separate Facebook entries!
4. Share this contest on your facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
5. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet. Include the hashtag #NutritionPossible in your tweet.
6. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this.
7. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
You must leave a separate comment in the comments field for each entry that you make to be entered! If you are already any of these things, to enter just leave a separate comment reminding me of that! Contest ends midnight, February 24, 2012. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. See official rules for more information.
Every entry requires a separate comment!
Thanks and good-luck.
Disclosure: I am participating in a sponsored campaign hosted by One2One Network. While all opinions stated are my own, I make no claims about NutritionPossible.com as a product or its effectiveness.